- Based on our comprehensive logo brief document
- Initial 6 concept designs & virtually unlimited revisions as required
- Typical timeline of 2-4 weeks
- What is being branded, ie. product, service, business or person
- Research your market and any competitors
- Determine your USP to assist with market positioning
- Consider a memorable ‘strapline’ which complements your ‘product’
- Keep it simple – ‘less is more’
- Maintain market relevancy ie. freshen up your brand presentation to keep it relevant to your target customer
Essentially branding is the method by which your loyal customers / clients can recognise you – it is valuable for customer retention.
Ensure your logo is ‘fit for purpose’ and is translatable to print processes with consistency of corporate image & product delivery, ie. fonts, presentation style.
Continuing your brand across all your stationery ensuring documents, quotations, invoices and marketing literature are all consistent. Our design package includes:
- Letterheads, Business Cards & Compliment Slips
Small businesses can quite happily manage without a brand and logo – this is not the case for our larger clients who appreciate that to thrive in a global marketplace they need to be instantly recognisable.
We all know brands which can be identified by just the smallest part of their logo, their font or simply an icon eg. McDonalds, Pepsi, Nike, Microsoft, Apple. These consumer ‘giants’ outlay vast sums on hiring branding experts to develop their logo, branding & image and then provide essential reputation management – that in the fullest sense is what is meant by ‘brand management’.
Within our team we have members who specialise in evaluating your brand requirements to develop your style, brand message and image and deliver a complete creative solution.